Friday 1 July 2011

DOWN'N'DIRTY THIS SATURDAY @ BAR UP-Halifax




This weekend you can myself playing at the place i played my first ever gig outside of my pub & bedroom, I will be playing along me old bean Miles(who i ran Le Bloc with)..so expect proper tackle from myself & Miles doin' the doin' the doin' way!

BLURB BELOW!

Now then!

We must say just how excited we are to be taking Down n Dirty back home after almost 5 years.

Bar Up was the birth place of the night and for all those of you that remember you will now just how good those parties down at Bar Up were.

Saturday 2nd July will see the night back down there with all the old rezzies playing those good old dnd classics in real underground surroundings.

Dj's on the night

DONNA BEATZ
CHALLIS B2B MILES BOWLING
CRAIG BEAUMONT
B-BOY & HUDSON
JAMIE ASKEW
IAN MATTHEWMAN
GEORGE TOOLIN B2B JOE BURNS

This promises to be a top night and we really hope you can all make it down for a reeet old knees up.

Bar Up has recently undergone a face lift and has now been extented upstairs complete with a huge sound rig and dj booth.

We can't wait for this one!

8pm till very late - £5 entry all night

No comments:

Post a Comment